Gathers all exceptions thrown by ormar.
Base ormar Exception
Raised for errors related to the model definition itself:
- setting @property_field on method with arguments other than func(self)
- defining a Field without required parameters
- defining a model with more than one primary_key
- defining a model without primary_key
- setting primary_key column as pydantic_only
Raised for initialization of model with non-existing field keyword.
Raised for database queries that has no matching result (empty result).
Raised for database queries that should return one row (i.e. get, first etc.) but has multiple matching results in response.
Raised for errors in query definition:
- using contains or icontains filter with instance of the Model
- using Queryset.update() without filter and setting each flag to True
- using Queryset.delete() without filter and setting each flag to True
Raised for update of models without primary_key set (cannot retrieve from db) or for saving a model with relation to unsaved model (cannot extract fk value).
Raised when non callable receiver is passed as signal callback.